Scope and General Purpose of Job:
Office administration duties including Payroll administration and vacation log for DCRI employees. Support administration team in Lease Administration including rental application screening and status report, reviewing MLS Offers for manager sign back.
Primary Responsibilities (50 %)
- Daily Availability Report Update and Notification
- Rental Application Screening and Credit Check and logging.
- Weekly Report on Pending Application.
- Review MLS Offer and make necessary amendment for manager sign back
- Lease Administration
- Preparing and Processing Leases/Amendment/Lease Extension/Assignment
- Maintaining and Updating Lease Log and DCRI Database at different stages of Processing
- Notification of Owner and Property Management Office on Tenancy
- Prepare biweekly (pay out every 2 weeks) payroll for temp staff and Commission
- Maintain vacation roster and reconciliation report for Payroll Office
Secondary Responsibilities (50 %)
- Tenant insurance update in DCRI database& spread sheet
- Logging Rental Information for manager’s Rent Increase Review
- Maintain Record on Email and Documents by Scanning
- Cover Reception for Lunch and Vacation Relief
- Act as Back Up to Senior Administrator.
- Provide support to President, Operations Director and Administration Manager in performing various tasks as required.
- Carry out other functions, duties and responsibilities as reasonably required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel , Word, Access and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Must be able to process high volumes of work quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Verbal and Written Communication in English is a must
If you're interested in, feel free to send us your resume at email@example.com and check back often.